As someone who specializes in characters, but absolutely sucks at backgrounds, I get a lot of use out of the tree generator thing in Filters > Render.
But it occurred to me, what if there were one that could generate buildings via paths?
Skyscrapers etc., or simple houses, for when you don't have time to draw a whole cityscape.
With options like:
- Rooms / windows per floor
- Window pane count / arrangement / material etc.
- Roof type / height / colour etc.
- Construction material (brick / concrete etc. and colour)
- Other stuff like balconies / ledges etc.
- Rotation / angle