Adobe Photoshop cc - What happened to the Text>Select white space or the Text>Select special character?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
It used to be there?!!! Or am I crazy?
Photo of Dirk Wierenga

Dirk Wierenga

  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chris Cox

Chris Cox

  • 20280 Posts
  • 837 Reply Likes
I don't recall Photoshop ever having those commands.
Are you thinking of another application, like Illustrator or InDesign?
Photo of David

David, Official Rep

  • 2977 Posts
  • 448 Reply Likes
Howdy Dirk,

I believe Chris is correct -- those are not any Photoshop commands with which I'm familiar.  And I've worked on typography for PS for more than ten years.

What are you trying to accomplish?  I might be able to find another method for you.