Photoshop: Adjusting gradient with a curve

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
Is there a way to adjust gradient with a curve? Like this:
I've been trying to find a tool for this and trying to figure out a way to do this for two hours now.
Photo of Veikko Lehtinen

Veikko Lehtinen

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chris Cox

Chris Cox

  • 20280 Posts
  • 832 Reply Likes
Photoshop does not have that same UI.
Photoshop's gradient editor is designed to allow more complex gradient designs.