Photoshop: Ability to see current blend mode name whilst scrolling through them

  • 2
  • Idea
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
I quite often have to scroll through the blend modes to see which one works the way I want it to.

The problem I have with this is that I find I have to keep looking at the dropdown to see what one I'm on, so it would be useful if you could turn on  some kind of display text that pops up above or below the artboard, or next to the artboard name that states what blend mode you're on so you don't have to keep looking over at the dropdown list. The text doesn't necessarily have to stay on screen, it could fade out after a few seconds. It would just make things a little easier.
Photo of Drewvis


  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 2 years ago

  • 2

Be the first to post a reply!