Photoshop: A Point\Perspective Blur tool

  • 1
  • Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)
I have a humble suggestion for a tool in future iterations of Photoshop and After Effects. I Call it the Perspective Blur tool. currently in Photoshop or AE if you want to create a Motion Blur effect on a 1 point perspective image, you have to fake it by trial and error with the Radial/Zoom blur and selectively Blurring elements with the Motion Blur. With both of these tools you are really just guessing at the appropriate angles. Could we have a tool that lets you interactively set down a point on your image\layer and have the blur go towards it? Perhaps with a slider that effects how things blur in relation to the distance from the point. i.e. less blur near the point and more as it moves away.
Just a thought, as it's something that seems to come up a lot.
Thanks and Keep up the Great Work!
Nick Clark
Photo of Nick Clark

Nick Clark

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!