Skip to main content
Adobe Photoshop Family

2 Messages


82 Points

Thu, Apr 16, 2015 4:03 AM


Stabilizer or Fade out Tool would be extreamely helpful

A stabilizer? or a Fade out tool? Gimp has this tool where no matter how crazy you draw your lines they always "fade out" or have resistance so the lines wont look super scribbly and creates nice smooth line. I would LOVE for that too to be in photoshop. If it's not already. Paint tool sai has something similar where it creates nice smooth lines especially helpful for those with unsteady hands.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Photoshop: Lazy Mouse (Brush stroke smoothing)


15.1K Messages


195.8K Points

6 years ago

Do you mean lazy nezumi?