Thu, Nov 1, 2018 3:40 PM
2 years ago
This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:
To revert to the legacy transform behavior, do the following:
1. Use Notepad (Windows) or a text editor on Mac OS to create a plain text file (.txt).
2. Type the text below in the text file:TransformProportionalScale 0
3. Save the file as "PSUserConfig.txt" to your Photoshop settings folder:
· Windows: [Installation Drive]:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 Settings\
· macOS: //Users/[User Name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 Settings/
This was posted by an MVP, but I can’t find the original post.
Think about this: Only Adobe knows for sure how many Photoshop users there are in the world.
I've heard estimates as high as 12M.
Regardless of the number, pro users represent such a small portion of the total.
With that in mind, how important are we?
How can we improve?