Lightroom Mobile is stuck pending upload
Hi I've just discovered that photos imported in Lightroom Mobile refuse to sync and are stuck in perpetual upload pending state. This has been happening since at least February.
This originally happened on my iPad, but for troubleshooting I've tried to take several photos with on iPhone with Lightroom (both DNG & JPEG) and they refuse to sync as well.
I've tried to do the following so far:
- Force quit Lightroom;
- Restart iPad/iPhone;
- Switch WiFi networks;
- Disable WiFi and use mobile data instead;
- Making tiny adjustments to pending images to force them to sync;
- Pausing and restarting sync;
- Checking web version of Lighroom for sync errors(there are 10 for unrelated images back from 2017-2018, nothing for recent ones);
None of this seems to help, basically anything I add on my devices is just not synching. I've tired uploading new photos from my Mac (Lightroom CC) and Web versions and it shows up on Lightroom Mobile just fine, but any edits I make to that photos on mobile refuse to sync up as well.
I'm all on the latest versions:
- Lightroom mobile: 188.8.131.52
- iOS/iPadOS 14.4
I would really appreciate some help as there are images on the iPad that now exist only there and I can't seem to get them out to the cloud. My only option left is to delete the app and re-install but I will of course loose the files since sync with Adobe cloud is broken.
Screenshots from devices: