Lightroom Desktop: “Reset Geometry” does not reset Guided Upright Tool guides.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Click the Guided Upright Tool icon and then draw the guides directly on a photo.
2. Control + Click “Geometry”, and select “Reset Geometry” to reset Geometry control.
3. “Reset Geometry” does not reset the guides drawn in the step 1.
After resetting, switch Upright mode back to "Guided". You will see how it goes back to the Step 1; The guides are still there because they were not deleted by the reset.
Please note: "Shift + R" will reset the guides but it also resets other controls, so it is not an ideal solution.
OS: macOS Catalina 10.15.7
Application: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Version 4.1 (20201120-1311-17d302b Build)
Tested with the following environments.
- Windows 10 Enterprise 2004
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
/ OS: 10.15.7
Lightroom 4.2 (Intel)
- MacBook Air (M1, 2020) / OS: 11.2.3
Lightroom 4.2 (Apple)