Win32 API error 2 - Lightroom Classic CC - Canon Print Studio Pro - Win10
I am unable to get PrintStudio Pro to launch in Lightroom CC.
I have uninstalled Lightroom/Printer Drivers and removed the plugin from the Lightoom CC folder multiple times to no avail.
1. Launch Print Studio Pro - get a message that I don't have supported version of Adobe installed
2. Manually specify the patch to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
3. Select Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and click Next
4. Installation Completed Successful
5. Launch Lightroom
6. Run the Canon Print Studio Plugin (Plugin Location is Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic CC\Modules
7. Error Message
Looks like Lightroom tries to export the photo and launch Canon Print Studio Pro but fails. I have checked the export settings to make the post processing section is filled correctly. Any help would be appreciated.