Lightroom: "Edit In..." no longer works consistently in Lightroom 5.4
After the upgrade, I cannot consistently get photos to export to Photoshop CC for editing. It works 20% of the time, and the other 80%, nothing happens. I don't know what factors cause it to work/not work. It does not work for Nik Software either.