Lightroom Classic: stopped Syncing after V10 upgrade
My Lightroom CC has stopped syncing for more than a month. I have tried many different things by following some threads in Adobe forums. The issue is still there. It really bothers me. Here are some information about my issue:
1. I use windows 10. I upgraded LR CC to version 10 on Oct. 20 (catalog file was renamed automatically during upgrading). I noticed that imaging syncing from my desktop to the cloud stopped working since the upgrade.
2. The Local Activity in LR CC keeps showing "Syncing xx photos". The xx number increases as I added more photos to the Collections. None of new collections (jpg, raw) can be sync'd to the cloud.
3. My lightroom cloud web does not show failed sync now. I probably have deleted some photos that were in the Sync Issue folder when I first noticed the issue.
4. Any new photo I add to my LR mobile app (Samsung S9) can be sync'd to LR CC on my desktop. It tells me that syncing from my phone to LR CC works well.
5. I have done the following things: changing sync.lrdata to sync.lrdata.old, rebuild sync data thru the preference window, uninstall and reinstall LR CC v10, remove all un-sync'd photos from collections.... nothing helps.
6. Currently, there is 9 "pending" line items in the Preference/Lightroom Sync.
This issue really drives my nuts!
It will be appreciated if Adobe can help me address the issue.