Lightroom Classic 10.0 not syncing
Again, Lightroom 10.0 does NOT sync images from the cloud correctly:
- 48 raws uploaded on an iPad and fully synced, as we can see on iPhone screenshot (same on web, by the way):
In Lightroom Classic:
- The to sync album appears with 0 images
- According to sync status: it is "synced"
- In the settings, it sees the 48, appearing as downloading
- However, NOTHING happens:
- No images after a full night up
- No download activity whereas a speed test confirms my network is ok
- The ONLY way to "force start" the sync activity is to reboot Lightroom Classic: syncing starts right away so this IS a bug!
- After rebooting, it syncs 23 images then gets stuck again: 23 remaining!
- [Edit:] Rebooted a couple of times and now it fails to sync totally!
- Please find here the Wetransfer LrSyncDiagnostic.zip
I'm trying several things I don't think I'm allowed to share here, but please acknowledge and fix the sync issues with Lightroom!!