Lightroom Classic 10 bug: Copy/Sync Crop and Spot Removal wrong results at portrait photos
Copy or sync crop and spot removal develop settings causes wrong results at portrait photos. The crop and spot removal settings are wrong by 90° after copy/paste or sync.
Here an example photo to reproduce.
- Importing in Lightroom Classic 10
- Create a copy by edit in Photoshop
- Make a small edit, e.g. add text "Photoshop edit" and save.
- Add a crop and spot removal e.g.
- Copy or sync the crop and spot removal develop settings to the same/original photo before the edit in Photoshop. But the result of the crop and spot removal is totally wrong: