Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I’m sad

Photoshop CS6: Where is the text "Right to Left" button in the character window?

In CS5, there is a button to write a text dialog from right to left. Is it exist in CS6? 'Cuz I can't find it! It's usually in the "Character" window.
1 person has
this question